By accessing, browsing and/or using www.VLegal.in(“Website”) you (i.e. visitor/user on website/WAP link)warrant and represent that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the Website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. VLegal shall use reasonable endeavors to check the accuracy of the information published on its site. VLegaland any other VLegal service name referred to on the website are trademarks of VLegal.
- Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available) is provided by VLegal and its, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of the Website are copyright © of VLegal, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of the Website cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of VLegal . You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the Website is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- VLegal will use its reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in the Website. You should not assume that the Website or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it.VLegalreserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
- If you’re PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Website.
- You may not mirror any material contained on the Websiteon any other server without the prior written consent of VLegal. Any unauthorized use of the contents of the Websiteeither under this clause or clause 4 above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws.
- You acknowledge that VLegalhas no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using the Website. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
- By submitting any material to us via the Website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that VLegalmay copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe VLegalmay publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it.
- You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to VLegal or any of its customers or users of the Websiteby any means. You also agree not to use the Websiteto transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgment cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to VLegal, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not use the Websitesuch that you would cause the whole or part of the Website to be interrupted, damaged, and rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
- The service is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of the Websiteand VLegal. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. VLegalhave no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
- VLegal does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. VLegalexcludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over the Website. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the World Wide Web, which can be accessed by using www.VLegal.com.
- We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on the Website for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
- This VLegal Website may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of VLegaland VLegalis not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- VLegal reserve the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on the Website. By continuing to use the Websiteyou will be deemed to accept such variation.
- The terms, and your relationship with VLegal under the terms, shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. You and VLegal agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Chennai, India to resolve any legal matter arising from the terms.
- Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.